NOTICE OF SEARCH FOR PRESIDENCY
OF CARLOS HILADO MEMORIAL STATE COLLEGE
The Board of Trustees of Carlos Hilado Memorial State College (CHMSC) formally and publicly announces that the Search for President is NOW OPEN.
A. Applicants for SUC Presidency must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Not be less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (61) years old at the
time of application.
- A natural-born Filipino Citizen.
- Holder of an earned doctorate degree from a reputable higher education institution.
- Proven track record as administrator level institution (President, Vice-President, Dean,
Campus Administrator, Director), preferably in the academe, whether in public or private, for
at least five (5) years.
- For candidates who have not previously served as SUC President, he/she must not have
been convicted of any administrative offense or of any crime involving moral turpitude,
wherein the penalty is more than six (6) months.
- For SUC Presidents who are undergoing evaluation for a second term, he/she must not have
been convicted administrative offense or crime.
B. An applicant who does not meet any one of the abovementioned minimum qualifications and
cannot submit pertinent supporting documentary evidences shall be disqualified from the search
C. Incumbent Presidents of other SUCs, whose term is set to expire within the six months period of
the Search Process, shall be allowed to file/submit his/her application for the vacant president post.
Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original and six (6) certified photocopies of the
following documents to the SCP Secretariat:
- Formal Application Letter addressed to:
Hon. Aldrin A. Darilag, Ph.D.
Commissioner, Commission on Higher Education
Chair-Designate, CHMSC Board of Trustees
4/F HEDC Building, C.P. Garcia Ave.
U.P. Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
Attention: Mr. Patrick Owen L. De Guzman, Staff, OCAD
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, signed under oath (personal data, educational qualifications, work
experience including organizational chart of the institution showing the applicant’s position,
research outputs and publications, extension activities, experience in resource generation,
awards and certificates, conferences attended).
- Certified true copy of documents in support of the data stated in the Curriculum Vitae. The HR
Officer of the organization where the applicant comes from may certify to the authenticity of
the documents provided that the original is presented to him/her for comparison.
- Proposed Vision, Mission, and Development Goals for the Carlos Hilado Memorial State
College, not more than five (5) pages.
- Certificates/Clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than
three (3) months from the date of filing of application, indicating that the applicant has not
been convicted of any administrative and/or criminal case:
- ●Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- ●National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- ●Regional Trial Court
- ●Ombudsman (for government employees)
- ●Institution/Company where applicant is presently employed
- NSO-authenticated Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from a CHED-recognized
accredited health institutions but not the same institution where the applicant is presently
- Results of Neuro-psychiatric examination conducted by a physician from a CHED-accredited
health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed.
Results of the Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness and the Neuro-psychiatric examination
must be from the same clinic which is a CHED-recognized health institution.
- Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 made under oath.
The Search Committee for the Presidency reserves the right to validate and verify the
authenticity of documents submitted and the right to accept or reject any document that it deems to be
IMPORTANT: Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original, and six (6) sets of certified
photocopies of documents on or before April 6, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. (Philippine Standard Time) to:
ROY C. RAMOS
Secretariat, Search Committee for President
Board Secretary V
Office of the Board Secretary
Carlos Hilado Memorial State College
Talisay City, Negros Occidental
Contact No. (034) 712-0006 local 123