A leading center of human resource development through Science and Technology.
Provide and implement programs and projects along science and technology areas in developing dynamic middle-level managers, technologist and technicians responsive to the needs of the society for sustainable development.
The College of Industrial Technology gives significance to the integration of technological skills, knowledge, and attitudes as effective factors for nation building and economic prosperity.
1. Produce quality industrial technology graduates to meet the demands of society.
2. Implement program projects and activities supportive of national development goals.
3. Create project and activities for income generation.
4. Establish strong linkages with governmental organizations in local, national and international levels.
5. Extend community services along its areas of concern.
6. Initiate and sustain in researches along science and technology.
7. Develop students imbued with analytical thinking, good moral character, cultural and aesthetic values.
-This promise, a well-grounded pledge to pursue and complete whatever undertakings. Work according to specific set of standards. If we work skillfully with our minds and minds focused on it, we can proudly say that we are committed and competent.
– These are the guidepost of an authentic work culture that steer us to excellence and productivity. Work honestly and sincerely and strive to become better persons of integrity. Integrity means the soundness of moral discipline, characterized by trustworthiness.
– Our work is accomplished sooner and better if we function as a team and we go out of our way to help one another. What can be done today must not be put off tomorrow. We must not omit doing whatever good we can do for others no matter how little it may seem. To be really useful, serve selflessly.