Responsive education for sustainable fisheries and national development.
Produce competent and responsible individual who shall work for sustainable fisheries and development for everyone.
1. Provides quality and affordable education among poor but deserving and qualified youth of the coastal community.
2. Develop technical knowledge relevant and responsive to the demands of the fishery industry.
3. Promote sustainable fish production that is economically viable, socially acceptable and environmentally non-grading.
4. Train students not only to be academically prepared and technically equipped but also imbued with moral values in areas of fishery business, fish processing technology and teacher education program.
5. Establish linkages and networking with local government units and private sectors in the implementation of programs and projects in terms of fisheries management, resource utilization, conservation, research and extension.